Graduating Class: 2009
Industry: Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
Highly motivated Mechanical Engineer with multifaceted background in systems design, surface and solution mining support, consulting, project management, manufacturing, field assignments, proposal writing, procurement, and communication. Over a decade of leadership and influence in the encouragement of Diversity & Inclusion through mentorship, advisory boards, career fair management, and volunteering. Strong influencing skills with an ability to drive alignment across executives and peers at all levels in an organization. Demonstrated success in developing cutting edge strategy and driving process improvements. Excellent communication skills, including effective writing, listening, presentation and facilitation skills. Proven willingness and ability to be hands-on and work in a fast-paced environment. Self-starting professional with the ability to create innovative engineering solutions, inspire contemporary business activities, target and accomplish timely goals, champion enduring relationships, lead core teams, mitigate risks, initiate change, maximize profitability, empower people, and mentor students.
University of Denver, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Master of Business Administration
Worley, Englewood, CO 6/2019 – Present
• Responsible for interdisciplinary coordination of design activities, operations, quality assurance of engineering
and design deliverables, coordination with procurement, construction, project controls and client personnel.
• Global Integrated Delivery (GID) Lead between Denver office and India office for Suncor Electrical Metering
Project to deliver electrical drawing package to client.
• Responsible for basis of design document, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), bill of materials
(BOM), long lead materials, calculations for hydrostatic and pneumatic testing, horizontal directional drilling,
and piping wall thickness, and construction documents for pipeline projects.
Custom Instrumentation Services Corporation (CiSCO), Englewood, CO 3/2016 – 5/2019
• Specialized in proposal writing, equipment pricing, customer satisfaction, and maintenance and spares
services for continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS).
• Earned multi-million dollar revenues from awarded contracts based on competitive pricing, technical bid
evaluations, negotiations, milestone achievement, and excellent customer service.
• Delivered presentations on proposal and company services during Annual Users Group Meeting as well as EPRI
Trade Show to improve customer relations and increase clientele.
CH2M HILL, Englewood, CO 3/2012 – 2/2016
• Mechanical Project Engineering Consultant and Contractor Environmental, Health, and Safety Coordinator at
Genesis Alkali (formerly Tronox and FMC Corporation) in Green River, WY (8/2013 – 2/2016).
• Specialized in surface and solution mining project support by utilizing consulting, effective interpersonal skills,
front-end loading strategies, data acquisition, calculations, document organization, maintenance outage
supervision, cost estimation and impact, and communication skill sets for vendors, craft, and engineering.
• Completed general calculations and analyses, specifications, technical bid evaluations, piping &
instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), expedited the issuing process for isometric piping drawings and pipe
support drawings, and supported procurement for combined cycle power plant systems and components.
Sundyne Corporation, Arvada, CO 11/2010 – 3/2012
Project Management Engineer
• Managed order booking process, design specifications, equipment sizing, materials procurement, release to
manufacturing, build & test, research and development, troubleshooting, release of final data and overall
customer satisfaction for pump and compressor oil & gas contracts, resulting in multi-million dollar revenues.
The Shaw Group, Centennial, CO 8/2008 – 10/2010
• Completed general calculations and analyses for systems and components within combined cycle and coalfired power plants.
• Completed licensing documentation for Nuclear Plant Independent Spent Fuel Storage Installations (ISFSIs).
• Collaborated with procurement, drafters, senior engineers, operations, and other disciplines to ensure proper
valve design, size, and application for all systems by using SmartPlant P&ID program.
• Completed system turnover to the client of all mechanical plant equipment at the field site, including system
walkdowns and as-built mark-ups of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) for steam, water, air, and
• Reviewed mechanical systems in P&IDs to prepare for senior level approvals and purchasing bids.
• Revised material selection estimate to assure adequate piping supply for successful project completion.